Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Turbocharger For Pocket Bike

Advancement:





- What did you hear? - I could hear the fear in her voice.

"You said you loved me and it was impossible for me to know the truth about your feelings if you still loved Edward. I listen to everything .- force me to say in a voice quite low.

"So you heard everything. Well you know, my feelings towards you, which causes me to not know at all, but is a start. Do not want you to know everything, because in effect you're still in love with another man and I doubt that it stop.

I really do not know what to say, I had no idea what could come out of my mouth, if only opened it a little. I feared him in the face, and discovering all those feelings that you speak and torment me again, that confused me more than I am. Is not fair to him, or my mental health to talk about it, I need to process everything in a more calm.

"I'm sure you need to think things better, I need you, my ideas and not be in a dead end. I want the two of us are able to speak without altering it and wants to feed now .- finally lift the face and I could see his expression pained and desperate. But finally relax her face and nodded, turned around and reach the doorknob turning his face slightly in my direction.

The words may change but the feelings.




* I know I said no progress was going to publish, but I thought you were worth a taste of what you will see in a few days and embarrassed, I apologize in advance, think and look forward, not be so much waiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment